30 min. | 814 kcal | easy | |
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 425°F. Chop the garlic, the cilantro and half of the onion. Slice the rest of the onion. Zest the lime. Cut the cherry tomatoes and the lime in half. Cut the tortillas into pieces.
2. Cook the rice Rinse the rice. Bring a pot with 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water to boil. Pour in the rice, cover and cook over low heat 10-12 minutes.
3. Make the tortilla chips Spread tortillas on a baking sheet. Cook in the oven for 5-6 minutes.
4. Make the meatballs In a bowl, combine the ground pork, the chopped onion and the spices, to taste (caution! spicy). Mix well and season with salt and pepper. Form 4-5 meatballs per person and place on a baking sheet. Cook in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
5. Make the sauce In a bowl, combine the yogurt, the lime zest, the garlic, the cilantro and the juice of half a lime. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
6. Plate your dish Serve the pork meatballs with the rice, the tomatoes, the onions, the guacamole, the sauce, the tortilla chips and the crumbled feta. Bon appétit!
280 g Ground Pork
140 g Basmati Rice
1 unit Garlic Clove(s)
1 unit Cilantro
0.5 unit Lime
1 unit Greek Yogourt 2%
0.5 unit Cherry Tomatoes
0.5 unit Yellow Onion(s)
2 unit Corn Tortilla(s)
2 unit Guacamole
15 ml Spice Mix(garlic powder,ground chipotle,smoked paprika)
30 g Feta Cheese
What you need Pot, baking sheet, bowls.
% daily value
% daily value