Pork Meatballs with Creamy Orzo
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 400°F. Chop the shallot and parsley. Thinly slice the mushrooms and the Swiss chard leaves.
2. Cook the vegetables Heat a drizzle of oil and 1 tbsp. of butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Cook the mushrooms and half of the shallot for 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Add the Swiss chard leaves and cook for 1-2 minutes.
3. Cook the meatballs Mix the pork with the rest of the shallot, salt and pepper. Make 3-4 meatballs per person. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
4. Add the orzo Add the orzo to the pan with the cream, the broth cube and 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil. Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes over medium-low heat. Add the mozzarella and mix. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
5. Toast the panko Heat a drizzle of oil in a small pan over medium-high heat. Cook the panko 2-4 minutes until browned.
6. Plate your dish Serve the meatballs with the orzo topped with panko and parsley. Bon appétit!
280 g Ground Pork
180 ml Orzo
0.5 unit Swiss Chard
100 g White Mushrooms
120 ml Cream 15%
30 ml Panko Breadcrumbs
1 unit Chicken Broth Cube(s)
80 ml Mozzarella
0.5 unit Fresh Italian Parsley
1 unit Shallot
What you need pans, sheet pan, bowl
% daily value
% daily value