1. SetupPreheat the oven to 400°F. Chop the shallot and parsley. Thinly slice the mushrooms and the Swiss chard leaves.
2. Cook the vegetablesHeat a drizzle of oil and 1 tbsp. of butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Cook the mushrooms and half of the shallot for 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Add the Swiss chard leaves and cook for 1-2 minutes.
3. Cook the meatballsMix the pork with the rest of the shallot, salt and pepper. Make 3-4 meatballs per person. It's possible to make smaller meatballs for the kids. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
4. Add the orzoAdd the orzo to the pan with the cream, the broth cube and 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil. Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes over medium-low heat. Add the mozzarella and mix. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
5. Toast the pankoHeat a drizzle of oil in a small pan over medium-high heat. Cook the panko2-4 minutes until browned.
6. Plate your dishServe the meatballs with the orzo topped with panko and parsley. Bon appétit!