40 min. | 722 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 400°F. Chop the garlic, the ginger and the green onions. Cut the carrot into small cubes. Cut the ends of the bok choys.
2. Make the pork mixture In a skillet over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the carrots, the ground pork, the garlic, the oyster sauce and half of the green onions. Cook for 4-5 minutes.
3. Make the rolls and cook in the oven Place the wrappers on a work surface, with the bottom corner facing you. Add some of the pork mixture at the bottom of the corner. Start by rolling the bottom corner, then fold the two sides over and finally roll up and close the roll. Apply a little water with your fingers on the edge of the sheet and stick it well to close the roller. Spread on a baking sheet, brush with olive oil and bake for 15-20 minutes.
4. Cook the bok choy In a skillet over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Cook the bok choys for 2-3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and add chili flakes, to taste.
5. Make the sauce In a bowl, combine the ginger, the rest of green onions, the brown sugar, the sesame oil, the soy sauce, the chili flakes to taste, and 1 tbsp of rice vinegar. Mix well
6. Plate your dish Serve the spring rolls with the sauce and the bok choys. Bon appetit!
10unitSpring roll dough
What you need Pan, bowl, baking sheet.
% daily value
% daily value