1. SetupPreheat the oven to 400°F. Chop the garlic and spinach. Cut the leeks in half lengthwise and then in 2 crosswise. Cut the potatoes in small cubes. Slice the pork into medallions.
2. Cook the leekPlace the leeks in a baking dish. Add a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Add 2 tbsp of butter on the leeks. Add 1/4 cup of water at the bottom of the dish and cover with aluminum foil. Bake in the oven for 18-22 minutes until tender.
3. Cook the potatoesPlace the potatoes in a saucepan and fill with enough water to cover. Add salt. Bring to a boil and cook 12-14 minutes until tender. Drain. Mash with butter and milk to taste. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Sear the porkHeat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Pat the pork dry. Add salt and pepper. Sear the pork slices2-3 minutes on each side . Remove from the pan.
5. Make the sauceAdd the garlic and spinach. Cook 1 minute. Add 0.5 2P | 0.5 3P broth cube, 1/2 2P | 3/4 3P cup of water and the cream. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer 3-4 minutes. Mix the cornstarch with 1 tbsp. of water and add to the sauce. The sauce will thicken. Add the pork to the sauce and simmer 1-2 minutes over medium-low to reheat.
6. Plate your dishToast the almonds in a small pan for 3-4 minutes over medium-high heat until colored. Serve the pork and sauce with the mashed potatoes and leeks garnished with almonds and honey. Otherwise, leave everything on the table and let everyone help themselves. Bon appétit!
0.5unitBeef Broth Cube(s)
What you needbaking dish, saucepan, strainer, pan, whisk