35 min. | 716 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Chop the garlic, half of the ginger and half of the green onions. Cut the rest of the ginger into slices and the rest of the green onions into pieces. Cut the ends of the bok choys.
2. Make the broth In a saucepan, add the chicken stock cube, 3 2P | 4 3P cups of water, the slices of ginger, the green onion pieces and the soy sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes. Before serving, remove the ginger and the green oignon with a slotted spoon.
3. Make the wonton filling In a bowl, combine the ground pork, the garlic, the chopped ginger, the chili flakes, to taste, and the sesame oil, and 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp of water. Mix well and season with salt and pepper.
4. Make the wontons Put a spoonful of the pork filling in the center of the wrapper. Put a little water on half of the rim. Close into a triangle. Bring the two corners together and seal. Press down firmly when closing to make sure the wontons do not open when cooking.
5. Cook the bok choys and the wontons Bring a pot of water to a boil. Cook the bok choy for 1 minute. Remove and cook the wontons for 3-4 minutes. Drain and reserve.
6. Plate your dish Serve the wontons with the bok choy and the broth. Garnish with the rest of the green onions. Bon appetit!
4unitBok Choy Shanghai
1unitChicken Broth Cube(s)
What you need Bowl, pots, laddle, slotted spoon.
% daily value
% daily value