1. SetupChop the parsley. Cut the potatoes into small cubes. Thinly slice the leek. Drain the corn. Crumble the tofu.
2. Cook the tofuHeat a generous drizzle of oil in a big pot. Add the tofu and the spices and cook 4-6 minutes until colored and crispy. Add salt and pepper. Remove from the pot and put on a paper towel.
3. Cook the vegetablesAdd a drizzle of oil to the pot if needed. Add the potatoes and the leek and cook 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
4. Add the brothAdd the broth cube with 3 2P | 5 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook 10-12 minutes. Add the cream and the corn and cook 3-4 minutes. Adjust the salt and pepper to taste.
5. Plate your dishServe the soup and garnish with the parsley and the tofu. Bon appétit!