50 min. | 896 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Cook the onion Preheat the oven to 400°F. Finely chop the onion and mushrooms. Heat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Cook the onion and mushrooms for 3-5 minutes until browned. Remove from the pan and put in a bowl with the ground pork, cheese curds, salt and pepper. Mix with a spoon.
2. Cook the meatloaf Put parchment paper or aluminum foil in a baking dish. Add the pork mixture and press. Bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes until the center is cooked through. For a fun alternative, you can divide the mixture into muffin cups and bake for 16-20 minutes, or until cooked through.
3. Cook the potatoes Peel the potatoes and cut them into small pieces. Place in a saucepan with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook for 12-15 minutes until tender. Drain then mash with butter and milk to taste using a potato masher. Add salt and pepper to taste. Keep warm.
4. Cook the vegetables Bring a small pot of water to a boil. Slice the carrot into thin rounds or half rounds. Cook the carrots in the water for 3-4 minutes. Add the green peas and cook for 1-2 minutes. Drain then mix with butter, salt and pepper. Keep warm.
5. Cook the sauce Use the pot from the previous step. Put the demi-glace in the pot with 1 2P | 1.5 3P cups of water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 4-6 minutes until the sauce thickens slightly. Add pepper to taste.
6. Plate your dish Serve the meatloaf with the demi-glace, the mashed potatoes and the buttered vegetables. Bon appétit!
80gWhite Medium Mushroom
4unitOrganic Nantes carrot (s)
What you need pots, pan, baking dish, strainer, potato masher, bowls
% daily value
% daily value