1. SetupPreheat the oven to 425°F. Place the pretzels in a ziplock bag and crush them into small pieces. Thinly slice the fennel. Chop the cranberries and the dill. On a separate board, cut the chicken breasts into strips.
2. Bread the chickenIn a bowl, mix half of the yogurt with half of the dijon mustard. In another bowl place the crush pretzel. Coat the chicken pieces with the yogourt and then in the pretzels.
3. Cook the chickenSpread the breaded chicken pieces on a baking sheet. Brush with olive oil. Bake for18-20 minutes.
4. Make the saladIn a bowl, mix half of the honey, 1 tbsp of vinegar and tbsp of olive oil. In a bowl, combine the fennel, the dill, and the cranberries and the honey sauce.
5. Make the sauceIn a bowl, combine the rest of the yogurt, the rest of the dijon mustard and the rest of the honey.
6. Plate your dishServe the breaded chicken with the sauce and the fennel salad. Bon appétit!