1. SetupPreheat the oven to 400°F. Cut the lemon into wedges. Remove the thyme leaves from the branches.
2. Cook the chickenIn a baking dish, add the chicken thighs, cherry tomatoes, olives and lemon wedges. Add the Herbes de Provence, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Mix well. Roast everything in the oven for 32-36 minutes. If you want a more browned chicken skin, broil for 3-4 minutes.
3. SetupThinly slice the onions. Slice the bread in 2. Chop the garlic.
4. Make the soupIn a pot, heat a drizzle of oil on medium. Cook the sliced onion, garlic, thyme and 2 tbsp. of sugar for 2-3 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Cover and cook for 8-10 minutes over low heat. Add the broth cube, Worcestershire sauce and 2.5 2P | 3.5 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil then simmer covered over low heat until ready to serve.
5. Cook the breadPlace the bread slices on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add the cheddar on the bread. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until the cheese is melted.
6. Plate your dishServe the soup as a starter. Then serve the chicken with the bread. Bon appétit!