1. Bake the potatoesPreheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the potatoes into fries. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 22-25 minutes.
2. SetupThinly slice the onion and the green onion.
3. Cook the onionHeat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the onion with 1 tsp. of sugar and a pinch of salt for 6-8 minutes until golden brown.
4. Add the porkAdd the pork to the onions and cook 3-4 minutes until heated through.
5. Make the saucePut the demi-glace in a saucepan with 1 2P | 1.5 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil. Add the mustard, mix and simmer over low heat for 4-6 minutes. Add pepper to taste.
6. Plate your dishServe the fries and garnish with the pulled pork, cheese, sauce and green onion. It is possible to leave everything in the center of the table like a salad bar and let everyone build their own poutine. Bon appétit!