1. Cook the sweet potatoesPreheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the sweet potatoes into quarters. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 28-30 minutes until browned.
2. SetupGrate the carrot. Thinly slice the cucumber and green onion.
3. Make the saladIn a bowl, mix the cabbage with the carrot, cucumber, mayonnaise, 1-2 tbsp. of vinegar, a pinch of sugar, salt and pepper.
4. Heat the porkHeat a skillet over medium heat. Add the pulled pork and sauce and reheat 4-6 minutes until the pork is warm.
5. Plate your dishHeat the buns for 1-2 minutes in the oven if desired. Top the bun with the pork, coleslaw and fried onions. Serve with the sweet potatoes. Bon appétit!
2unitBrioche Burger Buns
What you needsheet pan, pan, tongs, bowl, box grater