1. Cook the potatoesPreheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the potatoes into medium sized cubes. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add a drizzle of oil, the steak spices, some salt and some pepper to taste. Mix. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until browned and tender.
2. SetupGrate the tofu, cabbage and the carrot. Chop the onion. Cut the pickle into thin slices. Add 2-3 tbsp. of water to the sauce mixture.
3. Mix the cabbagePut the cabbage in a bowl and mix with the sour cream, a drizzle of oil, 1-2 tbsp. of cider vinegar, a pinch of sugar, salt and pepper.
4. Cook the vegetablesWarm up a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the onion and the carrot for 2-3 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
5. Add the tofuAdd the tofu and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add the sauce mixture and cook for 1-2 minutes. Adjust the salt and pepper to taste.
6. Plate your dishWarm up the buns for 1 minute in the oven, if desired. Garnish with the tofu mixture, the cabbage and the pickles. Serve with the potatoes. Bon appétit!