35 min. | 604 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 400°F. Slice the carrots. Thinly slice the celery. Chop the shallot. Cut the potatoes in 2 or 4 depending on the size.
2. Cook the potatoes Place the potatoes in a saucepan and fill with enough water to cover. Add salt. Bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes. Drain.
3. Cook the meatballs Mix the pork with the shallot, the spice blend, salt and pepper. Make 3 to 4 meatballs per person. Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium high heat. Cook the meatballs for 1-2 minutes until browned. Transfer to a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
4. Cook the vegetables Add the carrots and celery to the pan with 1 tbsp. of butter. Cook 6-8 minutes over medium high heat. Add salt and pepper. Add the flour and mix. Add 0.5 2P | 1 3P broth cube with 2 2P | 3 3P cups of water and the sauce mix. Bring to a boil and simmer 6-8 minutes over medium high heat.
5. Add the meatballs Add cream and mix. Add the potatoes and meatballs to the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
6. Plate your dish Serve and garnish with basil leaves to taste. Bon appétit!
3unitOrganic Nantes carrot (s)
0.5unitBeef Broth Cube(s)
16gSpice Mix (panko breadcrumbs,onion powder)
30mlSauce Mix (dijon mustard,worcestershire sauce)
What you need pan, pot, strainer, sheet pan
% daily value
% daily value