1. SetupPreheat the oven to 400°F. Slice the carrots. Thinly slice the celery. Chop the shallot. Cut the potatoes in 2 or 4 depending on the size.
2. Cook the potatoesPlace the potatoes in a saucepan and fill with enough water to cover. Add salt. Bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes. Drain.
3. Cook the meatballsMix the pork with the shallot, the spice blend, salt and pepper. Make 3 to 4 meatballs per person. Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium high heat. Cook the meatballs for 1-2 minutes until browned. Transfer to a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
4. Cook the vegetablesAdd the carrots and celery to the pan with 1 tbsp. of butter. Cook 6-8 minutes over medium high heat. Add salt and pepper. Add the flour and mix. Add 0.5 2P | 1 3P broth cube with 2 2P | 3 3P cups of water and the sauce mix. Bring to a boil and simmer 6-8 minutes over medium high heat.
5. Add the meatballsAdd cream and mix. Add the potatoes and meatballs to the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
6. Plate your dishServe and garnish with basil leaves to taste. You can also let the children help themselves to their fill to develop their autonomy. Bon appétit!