1. Cook the quinoaBring a pot of water to a boil with the broth cube. Add the quinoa and cook for 12-15 minutes or until tender. Drain then place in a large bowl.
2. SetupPeel the oranges and cut them into supremes. You can also simply cut them into wedges. Slice the halloumi. Coarsely chop the cashews. Cut the lime in half.
3. Cook the halloumiWarm up a nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Roast the nuts3-4 minutes until browned. Remove from the skillet. Cook the halloumi slices for about 2 minutes on each side or until browned. Add a light drizzle of oil, to taste, if you're worried that the halloumi will stick to your pan.
4. Make the sauceIn a blender or using an immersion blender, make a sauce with the cilantro, half of the spinach, the juice of half a lime, 1 tbsp. of sugar and 60 2P | 90 3P ml of olive oil. Add salt, pepper and mix well. Add more oil if needed.
5. AssembleIn a bowl, combine the quinoa, the rest of the spinach and the sauce.
6. Plate your dishGarnish the salad with the halloumi, oranges and nuts. Bon appétit!