1. SetupChop the garlic, the ginger and half of the green onions. Cut the rest of the green onions into pieces. Cut the tofu into cubes. Slice the mushrooms. Bring a pot of water to a boil for step 5.
2. Cook the tofuIn a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of oil. Add the tofu, the maple syrup and half of the soy sauce. Cook for about 2 minutes on each side or until colored. Remove from the pan and set aside.
3. Make the brothIn a pot over medium-high heat, combine the broth cube, the garlic, the ginger, the green onion pieces, the rest of the soy sauce and 4 2P | 6 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil. Lower the heat to medium-low, cover and simmer for 8-12 minutes.
4. Cook the mushrooms and the spinachIn the same pan used to cook the tofu, add a drizzle of oil over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and cook for 4-6 minutes. Push the mushrooms to one side in the pan and add the spinach. Cook another 1-2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Cook the noodles Separate the noodles with your fingers. Add the noodles to the pot of boiling water and cook them for 1 minute. Drain.
6. Plate your dishServe the ramen noodles with the tofu, the mushrooms, the spinach and the broth. Garnish with the sesame seeds and the rest of the green onions. Bon appétit!