Ratatouille Style Grilled Vegetable Panzanella
with eggplant, zucchini, tomato, millet, olive ciabatta and basil sauce
30 min. | 641 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Bring a pot of water to a boil. Cut the zucchini into thin slices. Cut 0.5 2P | 1 3P of the eggplant into half circles. Cut the tomatoes into quarters. Chop the garlic and the basil. Cut the bread into croutons of the size of your choice.
2. Cook the millet Pour the millet into the pot of boiling water and cook for 12-15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
3. Cook the vegetables Put the eggplant and the zucchini in a bowl with a generous drizzle of oil. Add salt and pepper. Warm up a grill pan or a regular pan over medium-high heat. Grill the vegetables for about 2 minutes on each side or until browned.
4. Make the sauce While the vegetables cook, combine the basil, the dried oregano, the garlic, 1/4 2P | 1/3 3P cup of oil, 1 tbsp. of wine vinegar, some salt and some pepper in a bowl.
5. Cook the bread Lightly oil the croutons. Cook 1-2 minutes on the side of the crumbs in the pan pressing lightly until they're browned.
6. Plate your dish Mix the millet with the vegetables, the croutons, the sauce and the parmesan. Adjust the salt and pepper to taste. Bon appétit!
What you need Grill pan, Bowls, Pot, Strainer, Tongs.
% daily value
% daily value