1. Cook the friesPreheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the potatoes into fries. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add a drizzle of oil, the spices, salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 26-30 minutes until colored.
2. SetupChop the parsley. Grate the carrot and cabbage. Thinly slice the pickle.
3. Bread the porkPut the panko in a bowl. Add salt and pepper. Put 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp. of the dressing in another bowl with 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp. of water. Mix. Dip the pork chops in the dressing then coat with the panko.
4. Cook the porkHeat a generous drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium heat. When the oil is hot, cook the pork3-4 minutes on each side until the center is cooked through. Turn off the heat and add a slice of Swiss cheese on each chop. Cover and let melt for 1 minute.
5. Make the saladIn a bowl, mix the cabbage with the carrot, parsley and the remaining dressing. Season to taste.
6. Plat your dishGarnish the chops with the cabbage and pickle and serve with the fries. Bon appétit!
100gSliced green cabbage
80mlThousand Islands Dressing
8gSpice Mix - BBQ
1unitFresh Italian Parsley
What you needpan, tongs, bowls, sheet pan, box grater