1. SetupChop the broccoli into small pieces. Zest the lemon. Chop the shallot. In a bowl, mix the chicken with the ricotta, salt and pepper. Oil your hands to facilitate the manipulation. Make 3-4 small meatballs per person with the ground chicken.
2. Cook the pastaBring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta8-10 minutes until tender. Keep 1/2 2P | 2/3 3P cup of the cooking water then drain.
3. Cook the meatballsHeat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the small meatballs to the pan and cook 3-4 minutes until browned on each surface. Cover and cook 2-3 minutes on low heat to cook the center. Remove from the skillet.
4. Cook the vegetablesAdd the shallot and broccoli and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Add the spinach and cook for 1-2 minutes.
5. Add the pastaAdd 0.5 2P | 1 3P crumbled broth cube, the pasta cooking water and cream. Bring to a boil then simmer for 1-2 minutes over medium heat. Add the meatballs, cooked pasta and lemon zest, mix and cook for 1 minute. Adjust seasoning to taste.
6. Plate your dishServe pasta and garnish with lemon juice and chili flakes to taste. You can also let the children help themselves to their fill to develop their autonomy. Bon appétit!
0.5unitVegetable Broth Cube(s)
What you needpot, strainer, pan, tongs, bowl, zester