1. SetupPreheat the oven to 400°F. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Chop the shallot. Cut the pepper into very small cubes. Finely chop the garlic, parsley and basil. Cut the broccoli into pieces.
2. Prepare the garlic knotsPut the pizza doughs together. Roll the dough with the flour until it becomes a large "rectangle". Cut the rectangle into strips. Tie knots with each strip.
3. Cook the knotsPlace the knots in an ovenproof pan. Combine the parsley and garlic with a generous drizzle of oil and a pinch of salt and brush the mixture on the knots. Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes. If desired, melt 2-3 tbsp. of butter and pour it over the knots when they come out of the oven.
4. Cook the meatballsAdd the pasta to the pot of boiling water and cook for 9-11 minutes until tender. Drain. Mix the ground meat with the shallot, salt and pepper. Make 3-4 small meatballs per person. Place the meatballs on a baking sheet covered with baking paper. Toss the broccoli with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Add to the sheet pan with the meatballs. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
5. Cook the sauceHeat a drizzle of oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the bell pepper and basil and cook for 4-5 minutes until tender. Add salt and pepper. Add the marinara sauce and 1/4 2P | 1/3 3P cup of water and let the sauce simmer over low heat, covered, until ready to serve, at least 8-10 minutes.
6. Plate your dishMix the cooked pasta with the sauce, meatballs and parmesan to taste. Serve the pasta with the roasted broccoli with some lemon juice to taste and the garlic knots as an appetizer. Bon appétit!