Roasted Cauliflower Buddha Bowl
with millet, edamame, carrots, cabbage, cucumbers and Dragon sauce with soy, maple and nutritional yeast
25 min. | 547 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Cook the millet Bring a pot of water to a boil. Pour the millet in and cook for 12-15 minutes or until tender. Add the edamame 2 minutes before the end of cooking. Drain. Toss with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.
2. Setup Cut the cauliflower into bite-sized pieces. Grate the carrots. Cut the cucumber into small pieces.
3. Cook the cauliflower Warm up a generous drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the cauliflower for 8-10 minutes or until browned. Reduce the heat to medium halfway through the cooking. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Make the sauce In a container, add the garlic, the nutritional yeast, the soy sauce, the maple syrup, 1 2P | 2 3P tbsp. of cider vinegar and 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp. of water. Use a hand blender to make a homogeneous sauce. In a bowl, toss the cabbage with a drizzle of oil, some salt and some pepper. Add 1-2 tbsp. of cider vinegar and a pinch of sugar for a more tangy cabbage.
5. Plate your dish Serve the millet in a bowl and garnish with the cauliflower, the vegetables and the sauce. Bon appétit!
100gSliced red cabbage
What you need Bowls, Pan, Pot, Strainer, Hand blender.
% daily value
% daily value