1. SetupPreheat the oven to 450°F. Cut the eggplant into cubes. Chop the parsley and the shallot. Dice the tomato.
2. Cook the eggplantsSpread the aubergines on a baking sheet, add a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper. Cook in the oven for 18-20 minutes.
3. Cook the pastaBring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the orecchiette and cook for 8-10 minutes. Before draining, save about 1 2P | 1.5 3P cup of the pasta cooking water. Drain and set aside.
4. Make the sauceIn a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the shallot and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add 0.5 2P | 1 3Pcan of tomato paste and the chili flakes to taste and mix well. Add the tomatoes. Season with salt, pepper and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Add the cooked eggplant and around 1 2P | 1.5 3P cup of the pasta cooking water. Mix well and cook another 1-2 minutes.
5. AssembleAdd the orechiettes and the crumbled goat cheese to the pan. Mix well.
6. Plate your dishServe the orecchiette. Garnish with the parsley and the almonds. Bon appétit!