30 min. | 670 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Warning, spicy pepper! If you have sensitive skin, use gloves to handle the ingredient. Remove the seeds for less heat. Crush the garlic. Chop the onion. Cut the tomato in small dice. Cut the halloumi into cubes. Thinly slice the chili pepper.
2. Cook the halloumi Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the halloumi cubes 4-5 minutes until most of the sides are golden brown. Remove from the pan.
3. Cook the onion Add a drizzle of oil to the pan if necessary. Add the onion, chili pepper, garlic and spices and cook 3-4 minutes. Add the spinach and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
4. Make the sauce Transfer the spinach mixture to a container or food processor with 1/4 2P | 1/3 3P cup of oil. Reduce everything to a sauce.
5. Mix with the tomato If desired, reserve 1-2 tbsp of yogurt for serving. Mix the spinach curry with the yogurt and tomato. Adjust salt and pepper to taste. Heat for 2 minutes in the pan over low heat. Meanwhile, warm up the naan bread.
6. Plate your dish Add the halloumi to the spinach sauce. Serve with the naan bread. Bon appétit!
1unitFresh Chili Pepper
1unitGreek Yogourt 2%
5gSpice Mix (garam massala powder,cumin powder)
What you need pan, bowl, hand blender or food processor
% daily value
% daily value