1. SetupFinely chop the spinach and shallot. Cut the broccoli into small pieces. Chop the nuts. Cut the lime into quarters.
2. Cook the riceBring a pot with 310 2P | 430 3P ml of water to a boil. Add the rice, cover and cook for 10-12 minutes over low heat until tender.
3. Cook the salmonHeat a skillet over medium-high heat. Roast the cashews3-4 minutes until browned. Remove from the skillet. Add a drizzle of oil to the pan and reduce the heat to medium. Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Cook the salmon in the pan for 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove from the skillet.
4. Cook the broccoliAdd a drizzle of oil to the pan if needed. Add the shallot, broccoli and 1 tbsp. of butter and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add the curry paste to taste (spicy!), curry powder and spinach and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add the creamAdd the cream and 1/3 2P | 1/2 3P cup of water, mix and bring to a boil. Carefully add the salmon to the pan, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 2 minutes to warm the salmon. Season to taste.
6. Plate your dishGarnish the salmon with the cashews, cilantro and lime juice to taste. Serve with the rice. Bon appétit!