1. Setup Preheat the oven to 400°F. Chop the leek. Dice the carrot. Thinly slice the chives. Very thinly slice the potato with a mandolin. Cut the salmon into cubes.
2. Cook the vegetables Heat 2 tbsp of butter in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the leek and carrot 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
3. Add the salmon Add the flour and cook for 1 minute. Add 200 |300 ml of milk and mix. Add the green peas and the salmon cubes. Cook for 1 minute. Add salt and pepper.
4. Bake in the oven Transfer the mixture to a baking dish. Add the potato slices on top. Lightly drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Cover with aluminum foil and bake in the oven 15 minutes. Remove the aluminum foil and keep cooking for 5-10 minutes.
5. Make the salad Cut the apple into cubes. Whisk the honey and Dijon mustard with 1/4 2P | 1/3 3P cup of oil. Toss the spinach with the apple cubes, sauce and chives. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Plate your dish Serve the salmon pie with the salad. Bon appétit!
2 unit Salmon Fillets
200 g Yellow Potato(es)
0.5 unit Chives
80 ml Green Peas
2 unit Organic Nantes carrot (s)
0.5 unit Leek(s)
15 ml All-Purpose Flour
200 ml Milk 2%
40 g Baby Spinach
1 unit Cortland Apple(s)
1 unit Honey
15 ml Dijon Mustard
What you need pan, bowl, baking dish, mandolin, aluminum foil
% daily value
% daily value