1. SetupPreheat the oven to 400°F. Slice the potatoes into half rounds then put them in a saucepan with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook for 3-4 minutes. Drain. Chop the leek. Cut the carrot into small pieces. Cut the salmon into cubes.
2. Cook the vegetablesHeat a drizzle of oil and 1 tbsp of butter in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the leek and carrot3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
3. Add the salmonAdd the flour and cook for 1 minute. Add 200 |300 ml of milk and mix. Add the green peas and the salmon cubes. Cook for 1 minute. Add salt and pepper. Transfer the mixture to a baking dish.
4. Bake in the ovenAdd the potato slices on top of the salmon mixture. Add salt and pepper then garnish with the cheddar. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
5. Make the saladMeanwhile, cut the apple into cubes or half rounds. Whisk the honey with the Dijon mustard, 1 tbsp. of balsamic vinegar and 1/4 2P | 1/3 3P cup of oil. Mix the lettuce with the apple and the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Plate your dishServe the salmon pie with the salad. You can also let the children help themselves to their fill to develop their autonomy. Bon appétit!