Salmon with a creamy apple coleslaw
with celery, dill, lemon and a dried cranberry couscous
30 min. | 471 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Cut the apple into thin sticks or into thin half moons. Thinly slice the celery and cabbage. Chop the dill. Zest the lemon.
2. Make the salad Place the cabbage with the apple, celery and dill in a bowl. In another bowl, whisk the sour cream with a drizzle of oil, the lemon zest, the juice of half a lemon, 1-2 tbsp. of cider or wine vinegar to taste, salt and pepper. Add the sauce to the bowl with the cabbage and mix.
3. Roast the almonds Heat a pan over medium high heat. Roast the almonds 3-4 minutes until coloured. Remove from the pan. Add the almonds to the coleslaw.
4. Cook the couscous Bring 1 2P | 1.5 3P cups of water with the broth cube to a boil. Pour in the couscous and cranberries, cover and remove from the heat. Let the liquid absorb for 5-6 minutes. Break up the couscous with a fork then add some lemon juice, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.
5. Cook the salmon Heat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium heat. Pat the salmon dry then season with salt and pepper. Cook the salmon 3-4 minutes on each side.
6. Plate your dish Serve the salmon with the couscous and the creamy slaw. Bon appétit!
100gSliced red cabbage
1unitVegetable Broth Cube(s)
What you need pan, pot, spatula, bowls, whisk
% daily value
% daily value