35 min. | 780 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Cook the rice Rinse the rice. Bring a pan with 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water and the broth cube to a boil. Pour in the rice, cover and cook over low heat for 10-12 minutes. After the rice cooks, heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over high heat. "Fry" the rice 5-6 minutes until slightly crispy.
2. Setup Roughly chop the kale. Cut the cucumber into small cubes. Chop the cilantro. Crush the peanuts. Mix the cucumber with the cilantro, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.
3. Make the sauce Put the maple syrup, chili powder to taste (spicy!) and 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp of rice vinegar in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Cook 1-2 minutes. Add 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp of butter and whisk. Simmer over low heat for 3-5 minutes. Set aside.
4. Cook the kale Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium high heat. Cook the kale 4-6 minutes until slightly crispy or colored. Add salt and pepper. Set aside.
5. Cook the salmon Add a drizzle of oil to the pan or heat another pan over medium heat while cooking the kale. Cook the salmon for about 3-4 minutes per side.
6. Plate your dish Serve the rice with the kale topped with peanuts, the cucumber salsa and the salmon topped with sauce and sesame seeds. Bon appétit!
1unitVegetable Broth Cube(s)
5gGrilled Sesame Seeds
What you need pots, pans, whisk
% daily value
% daily value