1. SetupThinly slice the green onion. Trim the end of the bok choy.
2. Cook the riceBring a pot with 310 2P | 430 3P ml of water to a boil. Add the rice, cover and cook for 10-12 minutes over low heat until tender.
3. Make the saucePut the soy sauce, spice blend and honey in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Dilute the cornstarch in 1/4 2P | 1/3 3P cup of water. When the sauce boils, add the cornstarch and whisk until the sauce is thick, about 1 minute. Remove from the heat.
4. Cook the salmonBring a small pot of water to a boil for the next step. Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium heat. Pat the salmon dry. Add salt and pepper. Cook in the pan 3-4 minutes on each side or until the desired doneness. Remove from the pan.
5. Cook the bok choyCook the edamames in the boiling water for 3-4 minutes. Drain and mix with the sesame oil, salt and pepper. Add a drizzle of oil to the pan that cooked the salmon. Cook the bok choy for 1-2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Plate your dishServe the salmon with the rice and vegetables. Garnish with the teriyaki sauce, green onions and sesame seeds. Bon appétit!