35 min. | 782 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 375°F. Zest the lime. Cut a slice of tomato per burger then cut the rest of the tomato into small cubes. Thinly slice the shallot. Chop the cilantro. Cut the tortillas into triangles.
2. Pickle the shallot Place the shallot in a bowl. Add 1/2 cup of water, ¼ cup of vinegar, a pinch of salt and 1 tbsp. of sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Pour over the onions and let marinate.
3. Cook the chips Heat a generous drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the cumin seeds 2-3 minutes. Place the seeds and oil in a bowl. Add the lime zest and the juice of half a lime. Brush the tortillas with the oil. Add pepper. Bake the chips in the oven for 6-8 minutes.
4. Cook the patties Mix the sausage meat with the crumbled feta, add pepper. Make 1 patty per person. Place in the pan over medium heat and cook the patty 4-6 minutes per side. Cover 1-2 minutes.
5. Mix the guacamole Mix the guacamole with the diced tomatoes and cilantro. Add lime juice. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Plate your dish Heat the buns in the oven for 3-4 minutes, to taste. Garnish with the guacamole, patty, tomato slice and pickled shallot. Serve with the chips. Bon appétit!
280gMild Italian Sausage Meat
2unitBrioche Burger Buns
What you need pan, bowls, sheet pan
% daily value
% daily value