1. SetupPreheat the oven to 375°F. Slice the bell pepper into thin strips. Chop the garlic and the oregano. Cut the tomatoes into thin slices then cut in 2. Thinly slice the onion.
2. Cook the sausageWarm up a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the sausage meat for 2-3 minutes. Add the bell pepper, 3/4 of the onion (or the whole onion if you don't like raw onion) and cook for 4-5 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
3. Heat the breadPlace the flatbread on a baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 5-7 minutes to warm it up.
4. Add the spinachAdd the garlic, the oregano, the juice of half a lemon and the spinach to the pan. Cook 1-2 minutes.
5. Plate your dishGarnish the bread with the sausage mixture, the tomato slices, the onion (if applicable) and the crumbled feta. Add salt and pepper, to taste. You can also let children choose their garnishes. Bon appétit!