1. Cook the squashPreheat the oven to 425°F. Peel and cut the squash in half vertically. Remove the seeds with a spoon. Cut the squash into small cubes and place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Mix the squash cubes with the spices to taste, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 16-20 minutes or until tender.
2. SetupBring a pot of water to a boil. Cut the broccoli into small pieces. Chop the onion. Slice the sausage into rounds.
3. Cook the orzoPour the orzo into the pot of boiling water. Cook 5-7 minutes or until tender. Drain.
4. Cook the sausageWarm up a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the sausages and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add the onion and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the broccoli, 0.5 2P | 1 3Pbroth cube and 1 2P | 1.5 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil and cook for 3-4 minutes.
5. Add the ingredientsAdd the orzo, the cream and the squash to the pan. Mix and cook for 1-2 minutes. Adjust seasoning to taste.
6. Plate your dishServe the orzo and garnish with the Grana Padano and the pumpkin seeds. Bon appétit!