1. SetupPreheat the oven to 400°F. Chop the sun-dried tomatoes, shallot and rosemary. Place the broth cube in 3.5 2P | 5 3P cups of water.
2. Cook the sausagesPlace the sausages on a sheet pan covered with baking paper. Bake in the oven 16-18 minutes.
3. Start the risottoHeat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Roast the almonds 3-4 minutes until browned. Remove from the pan. Add a drizzle of oil and some butter if you want to the pan. Cook the shallot, rosemary and sun-dried tomatoes2-3 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
4. Add the brothAdd the rice and mix. Add the broth little by little, stirring constantly, until it is completely used and the rice is tender, about 20 minutes. Add the sun-dried tomato pesto, spinach and half of the cheese to the rice. Mix and cook for 1-2 minutes.
5. Plate your dishSlice the sausages and serve on the risotto with the remaining cheese and toasted almonds. Bon appétit!