1. Cook the eggsPlace the eggs in a saucepan and fill with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook 7 minutes. Drain and place in a bowl of cold water to stop the cooking. Peel the eggs and cut them in half.
2. SetupDrain the Nordic shrimps. Thinly slice the cucumbers and radishes. Chop the herbs and capers. Zest the lemon then cut it into quarters. Reserve a little of each ingredient if desired to decorate the sandwich at the last step.
3. Prepare the shrimp mixtureIn a bowl, mix the shrimp with the mayonnaise, capers, lemon zest, half of the herbs, a dash of lemon juice to taste, salt and pepper.
4. Prepare the cream cheeseIn a large bowl, whisk the room temperature cream cheese with the cream to obtain a nice frosting.
5. Assemble the sandwichPlace 2 slices of bread side by side. Garnish the first layer with the shrimp mixture. Add 2 slices of bread. Garnish with a thin layer of cream cheese, the cucumber, radish, salt and pepper. Add 2 slices of bread. Garnish with the smoked salmon. Add the last slices of bread. Cover the sandwich with the cream cheese.
6. Plate your dishGarnish the sandwich with the eggs, herbs and other ingredients of your choice. Bon appétit!