1. Cook the noodlesBring a pot of water to a boil. Using your fingers, gently separate the ramen noodles, add them to the boiling water and cook for 60 seconds. Drain. Rinse with cold water and place in a bowl. Set aside and let cool.
2. SetupPreaheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the zucchini into small cubes. Chop the pistachios. On a separate board, cut the chicken breasts into strips
3. Bread the chicken and cook in the ovenIn a bowl, mix half of the mayonnaise with 1 2P | 2 3P tbsp of water. In another bowl, mix the panko with the sesame seeds. Children can help you by mixing panko and sesame seeds together . Coat the chicken strips in the mayonnaise mixture and then in the panko mixture. Press the chicken strips down firmly on the -panko so that it adheres well. Spread on a baking sheet, brush with olive oil, bake for 18-22 minutes.
4. Make the noodle saladIn a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the zucchinis and the curry powder. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 5-6 minutes. Place in a bowl, add the noodles, the pistachios, the corinthian raisins and a drizzle of olive oil. Mix well.
5. Make the sauceIn a bowl, mix the rest of the mayonnaise, the harissa, to taste (caution! spicy) and the honey. It is possible to make a part of the sauce without the harissa for children.
6. Plate your dishServe the chicken fingers with the noodle salad and the sauce. Bon appétit!