35 min. | 884 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Cook the noodles Bring a pot of water to a boil. Using your fingers, gently separate the ramen noodles, add them to the boiling water and cook for 60 seconds. Drain. Rinse with cold water and place in a bowl. Set aside and let cool.
2. Setup Preaheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the zucchini into small cubes. Chop the pistachios. On a separate board, cut the chicken breasts into strips
3. Bread the chicken and cook in the oven In a bowl, mix half of the mayonnaise with 1 2P | 2 3P tbsp of water. In another bowl, mix the panko with the sesame seeds. . Coat the chicken strips in the mayonnaise mixture and then in the panko mixture. Press the chicken strips down firmly on the -panko so that it adheres well. Spread on a baking sheet, brush with olive oil, bake for 18-22 minutes.
4. Make the noodle salad In a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the zucchinis and the curry powder. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 5-6 minutes. Place in a bowl, add the noodles, the pistachios, the corinthian raisins and a drizzle of olive oil. Mix well.
5. Make the sauce In a bowl, mix the rest of the mayonnaise, the harissa, to taste (caution! spicy) and the honey.
6. Plate your dish Serve the chicken fingers with the noodle salad and the sauce. Bon appétit!
30mlDried Raisins Corinthe
60mlMixed Sesame Seeds
What you need Pot, strainer, bowls, baking sheet.
% daily value
% daily value