1. SetupSlice the cucumbers and the radishes. Separate the cilantro leaves from the stems. Cut the lime in half.
2. Cook the riceBring a pot of water to a boil. Cook the edamame for 2 minutes. Drain. Rinse the rice and place it in a pot with 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to minimum, cover and cook for 18-20 minutes.
3. Make the sauceIn a bowl, combine the yogurt, the sauce mix, to taste (caution! spicy) and the juice of half a lime. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Coat the tuna in the sesame seedsPlace the sesame seeds in a bowl. Coat the tuna steaks in the sesame seeds, pressing down so that they adhere well.
5. Cook the tunaIn a pan over high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Cook the tuna steaks for 30-45 seconds on the top, bottom and each side or until the sesame seeds are lightly browned. Remove, let sit for a few minutes and slice.
6. Plate your dishServe the tuna with the rice, edamame, radish, cucumber, cilantro leaves and sauce. Bon appétit!