1. Cook the chickenPreheat the oven to 400°F. Place the chicken legs on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Garnish with a drizzle of oil, the shawarma spices to taste, salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 28-32 minutes. For a more colored skin, finish cooking the chicken at broil for 3-4 minutes.
2. SetupGrate the carrot. Thinly slice the radish. Chop the cilantro. Cut the tomato into quarters. Crumble the feta.
3. Cook the riceBring a saucepan with 310 2P | 430 3P ml of water with the broth cube and turmeric to a boil. Pour in the rice and carrot, cover and cook for 10-12 minutes over low heat until the rice is cooked.
4. Pickle the radishPut 1/4 cup of water, 2 tbsp. of vinegar, a pinch of salt and 1 tbsp. of sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Add the radish in the saucepan, remove from the heat and let marinate.
5. Season the tomatoesMix the tomatoes with the feta, cilantro to taste, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.
6. Plate your dishServe the chicken thighs with the rice, hummus, pickled radish and tomatoes. Bon appétit!