Shawarma Spiced Salmon
with lemon yogurt and cauliflower, pine nut and dried cranberry bulgur
35 min. | 473 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the cauliflower into small pieces. Thinly slice the onion. Chop the parsley. Zest the lemon. Mix the yogurt with the zest and a little lemon juice to taste.
2. Cook the cauliflower Toss the cauliflower and onion with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Bake in the oven for 14-16 minutes.
3. Cook the bulgur Bring a pot of water to a boil. Pour the bulgur and cook for 16-18 minutes until tender. The grain will be slightly al dente. Drain.
4. Roast the nuts Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Roast the pine nuts 3-4 minutes until golden brown. Remove from the pan. Mix the bulgur, cauliflower and onions, parsley, pine nuts, cranberries, a drizzle of oil, remaining lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
5. Cook the salmon Add a drizzle of oil to the pan over medium heat. Cover the salmon with the spices. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cook the salmon in the pan 3-4 minutes per side.
6. Plate your dish Serve the salmon with the bulgur salad and the lemon yogurt. Bon appétit!
1unitGreek Yogourt 2%
0.5unitFresh Italian Parsley
What you need sheet pan, pot, strainer, pan, bowls
% daily value
% daily value