1. SetupBring a pot of water to a boil. Very thinly slice the cucumber and the radishes into rounds. Zest the lime. Roughly chop the basil. Peel the shrimp.
2. Cook the noodlesCook the noodles in the pot of boiling water for 3-4 minutes until tender. Add the green peas1-2 minutes before the noodles are done cooking. Drain.
3. Toast the coconutHeat a skillet over medium high heat. Toast the coconut2-4 minutes until browned. Remove from the skillet.
4. Cook the shrimpAdd a drizzle of oil to the pan over medium high heat. Add the shrimp and cook 4-5 minutes until cooked through. Add salt and pepper.
5. Plate your dishIn a bowl, mix the sauce with the honey, lime juice, lime zest and 2-3 tbsp of water. Put the noodles, shrimp, vegetables, coconut, sauce and basil in a large bowl and mix. Adjust the salt and pepper and serve! It is possible to leave everything in the center of the table and let everyone help themselves. Bon appétit!
200gChow Mein Noodles
85mlSauce Mix (sweet chili sauce,hoisin sauce,soy sauce)