30 min. | 525 kcal | easy | |
1. Setup Chop the garlic, the cilantro and half of the shallot. Slice the other half of the shallot and half of the peppers. Cut the rest of the peppers into small cubes. Cut the lettuce into pieces. Cut the lime in half. On a separate board, trim the shrimp and chop them.
2. Make the shrimp mixture In a bowl, combine the shrimp, the chopped shallot, the diced peppers, the eggs, the panko and half of the cilantro. Season with salt and pepper and mix well. Form 4-5 patties per person.
3. Fry the shrimp cakes In a pan, add a generous drizzle of oil. Once the oil is hot, fry the shrimp cakes 4-5 minutes on each side. Remove and place on paper towels.
4. Make the sauces In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, the sweet chili sauce, the garlic and the juice of half a lime. In another bowl, combine 1 tbsp of olive oil with the juice of half a lime and the rest of the cilantro.
5. Make the salad In a bowl, mix the lettuce with the sliced shallots, the sliced peppers and the lime and cilantro sauce.
6. Plate your dish Serve the shrimp cakes with the salad and the sauce. Bon appétit!
250 g Shrimps
1 unit Garlic Clove(s)
1 unit Cilantro
1 unit Boston Lettuce
1 unit Lime
60 ml Liquid Egg
180 ml Panko Breadcrumbs
3 unit Mini colorful peppers
1 unit Shallot
30 ml Mayonnaise
15 ml Sweet Chili Sauce
What you need Pan, bowls, paper towels
% daily value
% daily value