1. Cook the tomatillos and the jalapeñoSpread the tomatillos, without the husk and the jalapeño on a baking sheet. Broil for 5 minutes, turn over and broil for another 2 minutes.
2. SetupChop the garlic. Roughly chop the cilantro, the parlsey and the basil. Cut the lime into quarters.
3. Make the sauceRemove the ends of the jalapeño. You can also remove some of the seeds if you want a milder sauce. In a blender, or using an arm blender, make a sauce with the tomatillos, the jalapeño, the cilantro, the parsley, the basil, the garlic and 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Children are often interested in seeing a blender in action, take the opportunity to show them the ingredients that go into the sauce, they will be curious to give it a taste.
4. Cook the shrimp and the sauceIn a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the shrimp and the spice blend and cook for 4-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and remove. Reserve. In the same pan, over low heat, add the tomatillo sauce. Cook 4-5 minutes until the sauce has thickened.
5. Grill the breadHeat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Grill the slices of bread for about 2 minutes on each side until browned.
6. Plate your dishServe the shrimp over the tomatillo sauce. Garnish with crumbled feta cheese and the lime juice. Serve with the grilled bread. Bon appétit!