1. SetupBring a pot of water to a boil. Cut the lime and tomato into quarters. Slice the shallot. Separate a few cilantro leaves. If desired, peel the shrimps.
2. Cook the noodlesCook the noodles1-2 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3. Make the brothIn a large pot, add a drizzle of olive oil. Cook the red curry paste and curry powder (Spicy!) for 1-2 minutes. Add the coconut milk, the bouillon cube and 2 2P | 3 3P cups of water. You could save some coconut milk to add upon serving, to reduce the spiciness. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 7-8 minutes.
4. Add the shrimpAdd the shrimp and cook 2-3 minutes. Add the tomatoes and cook 1-2 minutes.
5. Plate your dishServe the noodles and add the broth with the shrimp and tomatoes. Garnish with the cilantro, the lime wedges and the shallots. Bon appetit!