1. Cook the pastaBring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta for 8-10 minutes. Keep 1/3 2P | 1/2 3P cup of cooking water then drain.
2. SetupCut the tomatoes into cubes. Chop the garlic and the parsley. Zest the lemon. Peel the shrimps.
3. Roast the breadcrumbsHeat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the breadcrumbs for 3-4 minutes until golden and crispy. Remove from the pan.
4. Cook the tomatoesAdd a knob of butter and the tomatoes to the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the spinach and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add salt and pepper. To respect the food preferences of our children, separate the vegetables according to your children's preferences. Otherwise, keep some of the raw vegetables to make them taste and discover the difference.
5. Add the shrimpsAdd the shrimps and the garlic and cook for 3-4 minutes or until the shrimps turn pink. Add the cooked pasta, cooking water, the lemon zest, the juice of half a lemon and a knob of butter. Mix and cook for 2 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Plate your dishServe the pasta and garnish with the breadcrumbs, the parsley and the Grana Padano. Serve each part of the meal family-style and let your children make their own plate. Bon appétit!