Smashed Chickpea Deli Salad
1. Setup Chop the green onions, the garlic, the dill, half of the capers and half of the pickle. Slice the rest of the pickle. Cut the cucumbers into pieces. Cut the tomatoes and the lemon in half. Cut the pita bread into pieces
2. Make the chickpea salad Drain and rinse the chickpeas and place in a bowl. Lightly smash the chickpeas. Add the dill, the garlic, the chopped capers, the chopped pickles, half the green onions, half the tahini and a drizzle of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
3. Fry the capers In a pan, heat a generous drizzle of oil. Pat dry the capers. Once the oil is hot, add the whole capers and fry 2-3 minutes. Remove and place on paper towels.
4. Make the sauce In a bowl, combine the rest of the tahini, the lemon juice, and 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp of water
5. Plate your dish Serve the chickpea salad with the arugula, the tomatoes, the cucumbers, the pickles, the fried capers and the rest of the green onions. Garnish with the sauce and serve with the pita bread.
1 unit Pita(s)
1 unit Chickpeas
2 unit Lebanese Cucumber(s)
125 ml Multicolor Cherry Tomatoes
60 g Arugula
1 unit Dill Pickles
2 unit Green Onion(s)
1 unit Dill
1 unit Capers
45 ml Tahini Sauce
1 unit Garlic Clove(s)
1 unit Lemon
What you need Pan, bowls, paper towels.
% daily value
% daily value