1. Bake the potatoesPreheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the potatoes into small cubes. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add a drizzle of oil, half of the paprika, salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 20-24minutes until colored.
2. SetupCut the mushrooms in 4. Chop the garlic and parsley.
3. Cook the chickenPat the chicken dry. Add the rest of the paprika, salt and pepper. Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken 4-5 minutes on one side. Flip, cover and cook for 7-9 minutes over low heat.
4. Heat the saucePlace the tomatoes in a small pot or skillet. Add salt, pepper and 1 tbsp of sugar. Heat over medium heat 5-6 minutes. Remove from the pan. Blend the sauce with a hand blender if you want or leave as is.
5. Cook the mushroomsWipe the pan. Add a drizzle of oil over medium high heat. Cook the mushrooms4-5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add the parsley and mix. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Plate your dishServe the chicken with the mushrooms and the potatoes topped with the tomato sauce and mayonnaise. For children, you can keep the sauces separate and use them as a dip. Bon appétit!