1. Cook the potatoesPreheat oven to 425°F. Cut the potatoes into wedges. Put on sheet pan with baking paper. Mix with a drizzle of oil, half of the oregano, salt and pepper. Cook in the oven for 28-30 minutes until browned.
2. SetupCut the tomatoes, cucumbers and celery into small pieces. Finely chop the shallot, garlic and dill. Slice the pork in slices approximately 2 cm thick.
3. Make the saladIn a bowl, mix the cucumbers with the tomatoes, celery, half of the dill, shallot to taste, a drizzle of oil, 1-2 tbsp of vinegar to taste, salt and pepper.
4. Mix the yogurtMix the yogurt with the rest of dill and half of the garlic, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. To respect the food preferences of our chidlren, you could put less garlic.
5. Cook the porkMix the pork slices with the rest of the oregano and garlic, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the slices about 2-3 minutes on each side or until desired doneness.
6. Plate your dishServe the pork with the yogurt, salad and potatoes. Serve each part of the meal family-style and let your children make their own plate. Bon appétit!