30 min. | 844 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Bring a pot of water to a boil. Thinly slice the cucumbers into half moons. Thinly slice the green onion and the mushrooms. Chop the onion and the garlic.
2. Cook the beef Warm up a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the yellow onion and the mushrooms for 4-5 minutes or until they're lightly browned. Add the beef and garlic and cook 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Add the sauce mix, 0.5 2P | 0.5 3P of the broth cube and 1/3 2P | 1/2 3P cup of water. Let it simmer over medium-low heat for 3-4 minutes.
3. Cook the noodles Cook the noodles in the pot of boiling water for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Drain.
4. Make the salad While the beef cooks, mix the cucumber with half of the green onion, the sesame seeds, a drizzle of oil, 1 tbsp. of rice or cider vinegar, a pinch of sugar, some salt and some pepper.
5. Add the noodles When step 2 is completed, add the noodles to the same pan, mix and cook for 1-2 minutes. Adjust the salt and pepper to taste.
6. Plate your dish Serve the noodles with the remaining green onion and the cucumber salad. Bon appétit!
100gWhite Medium Mushroom
60mlSauce Mix (soy sauce,maple syrup)
0.5unitBeef Broth Cube(s)
5gGrilled Sesame Seeds
What you need Pan, Pot, Strainer, Tongs, Bowl.
% daily value
% daily value