1. SetupBring a pot of water to a boil. Thinly slice the cucumbers into half moons. Thinly slice the green onion and the mushrooms. Chop the onion and the garlic.
2. Cook the beefWarm up a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the yellow onion and the mushrooms for 4-5 minutes or until they're lightly browned. Add the beef and garlic and cook 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Add the sauce mix, 0.5 2P | 0.5 3P of the broth cube and 1/3 2P | 1/2 3P cup of water. Let it simmer over medium-low heat for 3-4 minutes.
3. Cook the noodlesCook the noodles in the pot of boiling water for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Drain.
4. Make the saladWhile the beef cooks, mix the cucumber with half of the green onion, the sesame seeds, a drizzle of oil, 1 tbsp. of rice or cider vinegar, a pinch of sugar, some salt and some pepper.
5. Add the noodlesWhen step 2 is completed, add the noodles to the same pan, mix and cook for 1-2 minutes. Adjust the salt and pepper to taste.
6. Plate your dishServe the noodles with the remaining green onion and the cucumber salad. It is possible to leave everything in the center of the table and let everyone help themselves. Bon appétit!