1. SetupBring a small saucepan and a large pot of water to a boil. Cut the onion, the carrot and the bell pepper into small cubes. Chop the cilantro. When the small saucepan of water boils, add the cashews and remove from the heat. Let the nuts soak for at least 15 minutes.
2. Cook the gnocchiPour the gnocchi into the large pot of water and cook for 3-4 minutes or until they float to the surface. Drain.
3. Cook the vegetablesHeat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Cook the onion, the pepper and the carrot for 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Add the soyrizo and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add the canned tomatoes, the spices to taste, 1 tbsp. of sugar and 180 2P | 300 3P ml of water. Bring to a boil and cook for 5-6 minutes or until the liquid has reduced a little. Adjust the salt and pepper to taste.
4. Add the gnocchiAdd the cooked gnocchi to the pan and mix. Cook 2-3 minutes over medium heat.
5. Make the cashew sour creamDrain the cashews and put them in a food processor. Add the garlic, the juice of half a lemon, 1 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar, 1/3 2P | 1/2 3P cup of water and a pinch of salt. Reduce everything into a homogeneous sauce. Add more water, if needed, to get a silky consistency.
6. Plate your dishServe the chili in a bowl and garnish with the cashew sour cream and the cilantro. Bon appétit!