35 min. | 519 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Bring a small pot and a large pot of water to a boil. Cut the onion, the carrot and the bell pepper into small cubes. Chop the cilantro. When the small pot of water boils, add the cashews and remove from the heat. Let the nuts soak for at least 15 minutes.
2. Cook the gnocchi Pour the gnocchi into the large pot of water and cook for 3-4 minutes or until they float to the surface. Drain.
3. Cook the vegetables Warm up a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Cook the onion, the pepper and the carrot for 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Add the soyrizo and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add the canned tomatoes, the spices, 1 tbsp. of sugar and 180 2P | 300 3P ml of water. Bring to a boil and cook 5-6 minutes or until the liquid has reduced a little. Adjust salt and pepper, to taste.
4. Add the gnocchi Add the cooked gnocchi to the pan and mix. Cook 2-3 minutes over medium heat.
5. Make the cashew sour cream Drain the cashews and put them in a food processor. Add the garlic, the juice of half a lemon, 1 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar, 1/3 2P | 1/2 3P cup of water and a pinch of salt. Reduce everything into a homogeneous sauce.
6. Plate your dish Serve the chili in a bowl and garnish with the cashew sour cream and the cilantro. Bon appétit!
2unitOrganic Nantes carrot (s)
12gSpice Mix (cumin powder,tex-mex mix,smoked paprika,garlic powder)
What you need Pots, Strainer, Pan, Food processor.
% daily value
% daily value