35 min. | 784 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Chop the onion and the garlic. Cut the carrot into very small pieces. Cut the tomato into cubes. Thinly slice the lettuce and the basil.
2. Cook the spaghetti Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta for 10-12 minutes until tender. Drain.
3. Make the meatballs In a bowl, mix the ground beef with salt and pepper. Make 3-4 small meatballs per person. Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan on medium-high and cook the meatballs for about 2 minutes on each side until browned. Remove from the skillet.
4. Make the sauce Add the carrot, onion, tomatoes, tomato paste and spices to the pan with 1 tbsp. of sugar and 1 tbsp. of butter. Cook 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Crush the tomatoes using a potato masher. Add 3/4 2P | 1.25 3P cups of water and bring to a boil. Return the meatballs to the skillet and cook for 5-7 minutes over medium heat. Adjust the seasoning to taste.
5. Make the salad While the meatballs cook, toss the lettuce with the Caesar sauce to taste. Season to taste. Cut the bread and toast it in a toaster. Mix 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp. of butter with the chopped garlic, to taste, and spread it on the bread once it comes out of the toaster.
6. Plate your dish Add the cooked pasta to the pan with the sauce and meatballs. Mix well. Add a drizzle of oil to taste. Serve the pasta with the basil, Caesar salad and garlic bread. Bon appétit!
1unitGrean Leaf Lettuce
What you need pan, pot, strainer, bowls, tongs, potato masher
% daily value
% daily value