Spanakopita Pork Meatballs
1. Cook the millet Preheat the oven to 400°F. Bring a pot with the broth cube to a boil. Pour in the millet and cook 15-18 minutes until the grain is al dente. Drain. Mix with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.
2. Setup Chop the dill and shallot. Zest the lemon. Roughly chop the spinach. Cut the tomatoes in half and thinly slice the cucumber.
3. Cook the spinach Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the shallot and spinach 2-3 minutes. Remove from the pan and put in a bowl.
4. Cook the meatballs Add the pork to the bowl with the spinach. Add salt and pepper. Mix and make 3-4 meatballs per person. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
5. Make the salad and the sauce In a bowl, mix the cucumber with the tomatoes, half the dill, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. In another bowl, mix the yogurt with the rest of the dill, lemon zest and juice, a drizzle of oil and a pinch of salt to taste.
6. Plate your dish Serve the meatballs with the millet, yogurt and salad. Garnish with crumbled feta. Bon appétit!
280 g Ground Pork
1 unit Shallot
40 g Baby Spinach
40 g Feta Cheese
1 unit Greek Yogourt 2%
1 unit Dill
0.5 unit Lemon
180 ml Millet
1 unit Vegetable Broth Cube(s)
1 unit Lebanese Cucumber(s)
200 g Cherry Tomatoes
What you need pan, bowls, sheet pan, pot, strainer
% daily value
% daily value