1. SetupPreheat the oven to 425°F. Chop the spinach, herbs, onion and walnuts. Thinly slice the cucumbers. Cut the olives in 2. Crumble the feta. Whisk the eggs in a bowl.
2. Cook the eggsHeat a drizzle of oil in a large pan on medium. Add the onion and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add 3/4 of the spinach and cook for 1 minute. Add the eggs, feta and half of the herbs. Mix and cook 3-4 minutes until the eggs are cooked. Adjust the seasoning to taste.
3. Roll the doughRoll the pizza dough with the flour to the desired thickness. Make a large rectangular pizza. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
4. Garnish the doughTop the entire surface of the pizza dough with the egg mixture and mozzarella. For 4 servings, make 2 large pizzas. Roll the dough into a long log. Brush the dough with oil and season lightly with salt and the sesame seeds. Bake in the oven for 16-20 minutes until browned. Broil _2-3 minutes__ if desired for more browning.
5. Prepare the saladIn a bowl, mix the **cucumbers with the walnuts, remaining herbs, olives, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper to taste. Add a dash of vinegar if desired.
6. Plate your dishSlice the pizza roll into pieces. Serve with the salad. Bon appétit!