Spiced Cauliflower on Pesto Bean Purée
with pistachios and quinoa with mushrooms and sun-dried tomatoes
40 min. | 654 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Cook the quinoa Bring a pot of water with the broth cube in to a boil. Add the quinoa and cook for 10-12 minutes until tender. Drain.
2. Setup Cut the cauliflower into medium sized pieces. Chop the sun-dried tomatoes. Thinly slice the mushrooms. Roughly chop the pistachios. Drain and rinse 3/4 2P | 1 3P can of white beans.
3. Cook the cauliflower Mix the cauliflower with the spices, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. In a pan, over medium high heat, warm up a generous drizzle of oil. Cook the cauliflower for 8-10 minutes until browned. Add the juice of half a lemon and cook for 30 seconds.
4. Make the purée Put the beans in a container or a food processor. Add the pesto, the juice of half a lemon, more or less 1/3 2P | 1/2 3P cup of oil, salt and pepper. Blend until you obtain a purée with a texture to your liking.
5. Cook the mushrooms In another pan over medium high heat, warm up a drizzle of oil. Cook the mushrooms and sun-dried tomatoes for 4-6 minutes until browned. Add salt and pepper. Add the cooked quinoa with 1 tbsp. of butter. Cook for 1 minute.
6. Plate your dish Serve the cauliflower with the pesto bean purée, the quinoa and garnish with the pistachios. Bon appétit!
298mlWhite Kidney Beans
1unitVegetable Broth Cube(s)
10mlSpice Mix (paprika,onion powder)
What you need pans, pot, strainer, hand blender or food processor
% daily value
% daily value